CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE / ADMINISTRATOR
Maker&Son is a family-run, high end furniture business with a unique dream - to create beautiful and long-lasting furniture from natural materials that makes a positive difference to people’s lives. Our business model avoids traditional showrooms and sells direct to our customers via our website, mobile showrooms and network of show homes. Maker&Son launched in the UK in February 2018, expanded into Australia and New Zealand by June that year and has since established a manufacturer and head office in Melbourne.
We have a dedicated team of wonderful people and as we continue to expand, we are looking to bring on another highly organised Customer Care Representative to join our Customer Care team in our Keilor Park office. Reporting into the Finance Manager, this role with play a pivotal part in fulfilling customer orders, communicating regularly with our customers and sales team and ensuring client satisfaction.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Accurately respond to inbound customer enquiries via phone and email
- Proactively communicate with customers throughout the post-sale process, providing accurate details on the status of their order
- Display empathy and diplomacy with customers when changes in the manufacturing process result in delivery date changes for customers
- Liaise regularly with the sales team communicating product delays, inventory changes or manufacturing challenges
- Support the sales team with ad hoc administration
- Liaise with the production team and monitor the purchase order process to confirm status of orders and completion dates
- Complete a broad range of customer administration including updating details in the CRM and ERP system, email liaison, and generating customer communications
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Previous experience working in a customer care environment
- Be an articulate and natural communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially when dealing with challenging customer situations
- Be well organised and have the ability prioritise and manage time effectively when juggling multiple urgent tasks Capable of using ERP systems
- Display strong and creative problem-solving skills, able to use your initiative
- Be calm and unflappable under pressure
- Be enthusiastic and willing to throw yourself into a project
- Have an insatiable appetite to learn and ability to absorb and use information quickly
To find out more about our brand please take a look at our website:
If this opportunity sounds like a match to your skills and experience, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales administrator?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer service specialist?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.