Crypto is in its infancy. It is messy, volatile, challenging, and untrustworthy. Investors and traders are hungry for opportunities and want to maximize returns during this once-in-a-lifetime exponential wealth transfer. Determining how to properly position themselves, allocate their portfolios, and identify what to invest in is next to impossible with how fast the space moves.
Most resort to reactive behaviours and buy into projects at the wrong time or by following online "guru" or being overly emotional and uneducated.
To actually make informed, proactive, educated decisions and have both a macro and micro level awareness of the industry as one individual person is impossible.
And that’s where Collective Shift comes in. We know that no one person can do this alone, and believe in the power of the collective, our community. Together, with our world-class expert investors, research analysts, passionate team, and dedicated members — we can virtually guarantee our collective success.
The opportunity here is undeniable. No technology in recorded history has ever been adopted faster than cryptocurrency, including the internet itself. We must come together to give people exactly what they need to succeed as we build a new future.
This changes daily, and that is why our members mean the world to us. We listen, iterate, and evolve at lightning pace to ensure we continuously provide what they need.
Our vision is simple — to democratize crypto insights and education to millions, so they, in turn, can earn millions and have the power to shape a brighter more exciting future for all.
In October 2020 we launched our education & research platform that now hosts over 3,000 members. Collective Shift gives investors and traders access to a suite of tools, expert daily insights, opportunity alerts, and a thriving community. We’re looking to rapidly scale up our company to deliver our platform on a global scale.
We're focused, and demand excellence, but there's laughter in every meeting because we thoroughly enjoy the work we do and the impact it has. We're constantly growing, learning, adapting, and trying new things. Choc-chip biscuits, caramel pudding and coffee are a few of our favourite things.
We’re seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our high-performing team to lead and drive growth in our B2C SaaS Membership platform. Reporting to the CEO you’ll be working to drive the product vision through continuous improvement of existing products and development of new solutions to drive growth across the business.
We are looking for someone with strong product development skills with a deep understanding of crypto, including Web2 and Web3. You can obtain and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to develop and produce strategic member-centric features and solutions to drive growth. You are also not scared to get into the weeds and work with various internal and external teams to execute this strategy as well and ensure a successful outcome.
You should feel comfortable mapping customer journeys, creating member segmentation, and will be responsible for feature development and overseeing a holistic strategy that will accelerate growth and increase retention rates.
This is a senior and critical role within the executive team of a fast scale-up and will be responsible for looking after strategic direction and execution across Product and Growth areas to support a significant membership SaaS platform.
- Work with the executive and leadership team to develop long and short term business plans to achieve the financial objectives of the business
- Develop overall product strategy, with consideration of ROI, budgeting, technical requirements, resource constraints, and business needs.
- Drive the product roadmap and lifecycle, including market and competitive research, product positioning and planning, and roadmap development.
- Oversee the platform and community to ensure that our membership base not only grows, but continues to see the same quality engagement that it does now.
- Use data to monitor the performance of the platform and identify areas of improvement; generate and methodically test hypotheses.
- Help define a clear and concise roadmap by identifying the desired business outcomes, priorities to improve, and defining measurements to achieve this goal
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- 5+ years building a digital media/SaaS/membership model for a startup or established business
- 5+ years of product management with a strong focus on web applications
- Must be extremely driven, proactive, and curious about all-things-crypto
- Avid believer in Web3.
- Experience with defining, launching, and/or scaling products within existing companies
- Previous experience using any of the following: inbound tools, CRM, CMS, business analytics tools/dashboards (Hubspot, Google Analytics, Metorik) and product management solutions (Wordpress, Figma, Slack, Asana, Atlassian, Jira, etc)
- Cross-functional team experience and proven ability to work cross-functionally to execute a vision through consensus building, negotiation, and data-driven persuasion
- Scrappy ability to get stuff done, roll up your sleeves, and tackle something hands-on
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with UX, user research, community management, social media, and/or go-to-market strategic thinking
- Experience with building or designing mobile applications
- Experience in a startup environment where priorities can shift as an audience’s needs evolve
- Personal experience growing a business or starting a new company.
The Good stuff (what we offer you!)
- Be located anywhere in the world!
- Company laptop and home office equipment provided.
- Flexible hours and location to fit in with your lifestyle.
- Professional training courses as required to meet your personal and the organisations goals.
Please submit your application with a Resume and Cover Letter outlining your experience in Product Management and why you believe you are suitable for the role.
- Which of the following web analytics tools are you experienced with?
- Which of the following issue and bug tracking software do you have experience with?
- How many years' experience do you have working in an agile environment?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.