INDUSTRIAL / HOSPITALITY / MEDICAL WASHING AND AUTOMATION EQUIPMENT
This long established and growing family business has offices in Melbourne, Auckland, and Singapore. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Service Technician to join this specialist supplier installer and service provider of European sourced industrial, hospitality and medical washing and automation equipment to major companies and organisations.
This successful and growing business based in Braeside VIC is seeking an experienced, self-motivated full time Field Service Technician to join its service team. This position would ideally suit a technician with strong mechanical skills and experience. The role includes installations of industrial washing equipment/systems throughout Australia, New Zealand, and SE Asia as well as preventative maintenance and repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Attending customer sites to resolve breakdowns and to perform preventative maintenance services on washing and ancillary equipment such as conveyor systems, and material handling equipment as required
- Installation and commissioning of washing and ancillary equipment on customer sites including assembly of large washing systems
- Performing pre-sales modifications to various items of equipment.
- Refurbishment of trade-in equipment
- Be available for regional, interstate, and overseas travel when required in order to carry out duties
Skills and Experience
- ‘A’ Grade Electrical Licence preferred
- Restricted Electrical Licence also highly regarded
- Strong mechanical skills and experience
- Previous experience in repair, installation and preventative maintenance in a similar industry
- Proven experience with electro-mechanical and pneumatic control systems highly regarded
- Professional presentation and communication skills
The ideal candidate will be able to use initiative and drive to deliver quality technical services and support, along with a strong work ethic, innovative thinking, and practical skills and will be seeking to join a company that can offer a career and not just a job.
A generous remuneration package is on offer, dependent on experience, skills, and qualifications, and will include a fully maintained vehicle, tablet, mobile phone, and full uniform.
As Rhima is an essential service provider, candidates will need to comply with government mandated vaccination requirements.
If this sounds like you, then click the APPLY button now.
Only candidates with full Australian working rights will be considered.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.