SOE/MOE/Intune Engineers and Application Packagers (Several Positions)
At oobe we inspire innovation in everything we do. We craft technology to uncomplicate work lives. We are a leader in enabling Federal Government in the adoption of cloud (e.g. Azure, M365) and are looking for skilled people to join us!
We have several opportunities based out of our Canberra office for passionate SOE/MOE/Intune and/or Application Packagers gurus to join our team of experts. If you’re eager to make a real difference for our Federal and State Government clients keep reading.
With a focus on end user computing, we are looking for applicants who have experience in one or more of the following fields:
- SOE/MOE/Intune and Application deployment experience with enterprise deployment tools
- SOE/MOE/Intune lifecycle management
- Task sequence development and troubleshooting
- Window Desktop and/or Server management
- Advanced scripting (e.g. PowerShell, Visual Basic)
- Group Policy
- AD, DHCP and DNS
- User profile management
- Security hardening
- System Center Configuration Manager including co-management with Intune/Endpoint Manager
- MSI, MSIX and App-V packaging experience across desktop and/or server environments.
- Prepare designs for new or existing SOEs.
- Application analysis, testing and remediation skills
- Build, configure and implement Microsoft based solutions
- Prepare and deliver As Built As Configured and Standard Operating Procedures, and conduct Skills Transfer with our clients
- Prepare security related documentation under the guidance of oobe’s Security practice
- Work closely with other oobe team members to deliver quality outcomes for our clients
- Leverage oobe’s vendor relationships to assist with design, configuration and remediation activities based on best practices
- Continuous improvement and iteration of technical processes, tools and reporting.
- Opportunity to keep abreast of the latest industry trends and best practices for technologies
- Assist with managing client expectations with oobe’s Project Management team.
- Ability to participate in the creation of new products and solutions by being a member of a cross-functional team
- Assist with preparing statement of works, user guides (e.g. FAQs), release notes, etc.
If you're ready to join a team of exceptional thinkers and doers who craft technical solutions to enable clients to get stuff done, we'd like to grab a coffee with you.
oobe is reinventing how businesses engage with technology. Moving beyond traditional systems integration, empowering teams to deliver real outcomes, faster. They craft solutions to uncomplicate work lives.
Born in 2007 out of consulting to Australian Federal Government, including Defence and Intelligence, oobe has offices in Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and New Zealand, with over 100 professionals servicing hundreds of clients throughout the Asia Pacific region.
oobe is a proud Microsoft Gold Partner and Citrix Platinum Partner.
Applicants must hold an Australian Citizenship and be able to undergo an Australian government security clearance process.
- Do you have technical writing experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you hold Australian Security Clearance?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.