Since the 1930s, RT Edgar has been Portsea, Flinders, and Sorrento’s most trusted name in real estate, with generations of families, holiday-makers, locals and new residents turning to the region’s property experts when buying or listing their home for sale or lease. The real estate experts at RT Edgar have a unique understanding of the local area and our clients’ needs, particularly at the prestige end of the holiday home and the permanent residential market, delivering an enviable track record of proven results, thanks to a combination of discretion, sensitivity, professionalism and good old-fashioned personal service.
Our values and behaviours:
We are a fast-growing, innovative business and lead by example in everything we do. We take pride in our values that represent us as a truly professional Real Estate business. These include respecting each other and our customers, being passionate about what we do, taking responsibility for our actions, being proud to work with a passionate leader in their field, and being sincere in everything we do.
What you will do:
This position provides on the job training to learn the process, procedures and work ethic to become a lead sales agent for RT Edgar Mornington Peninsula. You will be providing support to the sales team through:
- Client Management
- Support lead agents with first appointments and buyer calls.
- Facilitate lead (vendor/buyer) generation.
- Sales Preparation and Management
- Coordinate all vendor meetings and prepare documentation.
- Coordinate valuation, photo shoots, floor plan and copywriting appointments.
- OFI and auction day preparation, including OFI kits, boards, flags, pencil at auctions.
- Diary management.
- Supporting Company and Team Sales KPIs.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be highly organised.
- Have a willingness to learn and be taught by highly experienced professionals.
- Be a diligent self -starter who is naturally one step ahead at all times.
- Have an aptitude for computers and willingness to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, phone manner and presentation skills.
- An acute eye for detail is a must. This role requires accuracy at all times!
We are looking for someone with:
- With an Agents Representative Certificate – this is essential.
- Previous experience in the real estate industry.
- The ability to work across weekends over peak periods.
- A passion to support and deliver an absolutely high level of customer service.
- Natural organisational skills.
- Natural team player attributes.
- A go getter attitude, who thrives on working in a busy environment!
Join this sought-after industry leader and enjoy a dynamic,
innovative and supportive team environment.
- Dreaming of becoming a lead sales agent?
- On-the-job training to deliver complete and highly organised Sales support.
- Innovative and growing business, diverse, fast paced full time position.
Take a look at our website for more information about RT Edgar on the Mornington Peninsula.
If you would like a copy of the position description or a confidential discussion about this exciting role please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
1. We respectfully ask you to not contact RT Edgar directly so we can attend to our daily workload.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted throughout the recruitment campaign.
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.