What we do
As Australians, we are passionate about revolutionising the way brands connect with Australians. How? By combining our local expertise with the most sophisticated customer experience technology on earth, and delivering with a team of people who know exactly how to help brands do amazing things for their customers.
Why work for TSA?
- Annual Retention Bonuses!
- Monthly incentives & commission – simple structure to understand, achieve and earn $$$
- Earn while you learn - all successful candidates are eligible to receive a nationally recognised Cert III in Business
- Comprehensive training, with ongoing coaching and development
- Career progression - opportunities to take your skills into leadership and corporate roles
What will you do?
- Answer Inbound sales and service calls
- Represent, promote and sell Telstra's suite of products and services to both new and existing customers
- Engage customers to build rapport and discover their lifestyle needs
- Offer personalised value-based solutions that will WOW your customers.
What makes you a great TSA Team Member
- Can-do positive attitude always ready to try new things and roll with the punches
- Can remain friendly and calm under pressure
- Ability to learn fast and recover quickly from setbacks
- Great with technology and system navigation
What do we need as a commitment from you?
- Ability to work full time - 38 hours a week on a rotating roster between 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Monday - Friday
- Flexibility to work through the Christmas period - you will get paid leave on the national public holidays
- Must have current Australian working rights
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you! Submit your resume today to start your new career at TSA.
Training to start in November
Check out our social media pages:
- Website: https://tsagroup.com.au/
- Instagram: tsa_group_
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tsa-group-australia/
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.