At SkyCredit we empower…
- Our customers to GO FORWARD financially
- Our people to GO FORWARD in their career
FinTech Services Australia, part of the SkyCredit Group, delivers financial services and products via “…innovation, technology & services that add value to the lives of our customers” and as result of this the business is experiencing sustained growth across multiple channels within Australia.
We are now on the hunt for a Chief Operating Officer to help us scale and capitalise on a pipeline of opportunities.
As a member of the executive team, you will drive and collaborate on positive business outcomes aligned with the Company’s values.
Our whole philosophy, employee experience, reward and recognition program, user experience, products on offer and partnerships have been created with the purpose to empower people.
Some words that speak to our character from our team are:
- Technologically advanced
- Friendly, genuine, and fair
- Clear vision, great leaders, great working environment
- Goal oriented
A sample day in the life of the “COO”
- Tracking our market share following product releases or updates
- Collaborating on user and customer experiences to ensure we continue to deliver on our brand promises (and sustain an NPS of 84, or more)
- Researching technology or trends to ensure we are and responding to Opportunities and Threats.
- Having one-on-ones with team members and ensuring that Training & development plans are being done so that the talent and skills match market needs
As a member of our Executive team, Reporting to the MD, the most important aspects of this senior level role are;
- Plan for growth that leverages and enhances the company’s position in the market
- Deliver business growth that meets customer and partner expectations
- Refine operational, product and processes to ensure scalability of the business
- Maintain employee engagement on the growth journey.
- Ensuring Compliance with relevant regulatory, service, and operational agreements.
What we are looking for:
- 8-10 years’ experience in operational & profit centre management roles
- Demonstrated leadership capability leads by example, fosters trust, and is aligned with the company’s vision and values.
- Project & change management experience in a software / online environment
- Demonstrated success in driving business results through partnerships with key stakeholders, leveraging collaborative teams and ensuring accountability for goals and objectives.
- Communication and influencing skills: excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral) skills are essential with an ability to communicate effectively across all levels of staff.
- Teamwork and collaboration follow and contribute to organisation vision, mission, and culture
- Experience In a B2C environment
- Financial industry experience – experience in an ASIC/ APRA regulated environment with a responsible Manager leadership role
- Risk management and compliance experience
- Worked in a high growth teams / business environment
- Experience with leading teams globally in house and outsourced
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in Commerce, finance, engineering, science, or similar discipline
- Lean / Six Sigma process improvement qualification
- Project Management (e.g., Agile / scrum, PMP) qualified or similar through on-the-job training / experience
- Data analysis (excel, sql) or software related qualifications
If you are driven to find meaning and value in your work within a future focused company committed to your growth along with an attractive remuneration package consisting of Base salary, STI & LTI components....
Apply now by sending your CV and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org to come and join our team for free inhouse coffees whilst overlooking the Swan River and the Terrace views!
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.