CBS Inc. is offering you an exciting and rewarding opportunity to make a difference to the lives of people living with disabilities, injuries, or medical conditions, into open employment as part of our Jobnet Employment Program providing Disability Employment Services.
Benefits of working with CBS Inc.!
- Access to generous Salary Packaging
- Monthly mobile phone allowance
- Family friendly organisation, work-life balance
- Opportunity for career growth and development within CBS Inc.
- A supportive and encouraging work environment and confidential counselling through EAP
- Low client to staff ratios – giving you more time to get to know your clients and provide them with meaningful support to achieve their employment goals
About the Role:
- Using a strengths-based & person-centred approach to support clients into meaningful and sustainable employment
- Using your strong communication skills to market and advocate for CBS Inc. and your clients to help find suitable employment vacancies
- Helping to source education and training that could help clients to achieve meaningful employment
- Coordinating with client's health professionals for support with achieving their goals
- Assisting clients with finding the right employment for them based on their skills and interests
- Maintaining client compliance and accountability in meeting Mutual Obligation requirements with Centrelink
- Supporting clients to maintain their employment through post-placement and ongoing support
- Administration, data entry and accurately recording client case notes in a timely manner
- Collecting and submitting documentary evidence related to clients’ employment
- Meeting required Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Current Full Australian Driver's Licence (essential)
- Approved COVID-19 Vaccination (or willingness to obtain)
- Relevant DHS checks and clearances in accordance with the role requirements (or willingness to obtain)
- Current First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
Employment type: Full-time, permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm (some outside business hours work may be required)
Location: Murray Bridge
As per the Emergency Management (In-home and Community Aged Care and Disability Support Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Direction 2021, vaccination against the COVID-19 virus is a mandatory requirement of this role. Successful candidates for this position must provide evidence of their first dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine by 30 November 2021, and have their second dose booked within the recommended period of time.
To view the full Position Description and find out more about CBS Inc. and what we do within the community, please visit our website communitybridgingservices.org.au.
Community Bridging Services (CBS) Inc. is a South Australian not-for-profit organisation celebrating 25 years of successful delivery in Disability Employment Services, NDIS Supports and Social Enterprise.
The closing date for this position is 5:00pm – Friday, 10 December 2021, unless a suitable candidate has been found prior to this date.
Please direct application and enquiries to Anita Hansen – Jobnet Coordinator on (08) 8532 6133.
Applications must include a Resume & Cover Letter addressing why you would like to work for CBS Inc. Please apply via “Apply Now” or email to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified of the application outcome.
"CBS Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you have experience working in the disability services sector?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.