Open your calendars up to a customer base Australia-wide!
Lendi's online platform and seamless digital experience means you'll be speaking to customers nationally - regardless of their location - enabling you to work across different time zones or customer bases outside of your immediate reach. There really is no better time to join!
You'll be connecting with customers by phone, providing lending advice and focusing on delivering an exceptional experience, leveraging our industry-leading technology platform.
The future of online home loans has arrived!
We believe our Self-Employed Broker model is the most compelling in the industry as it provides Brokers with a genuine opportunity to supercharge their income potential while reducing the 'down time' spent generating leads and undertaking back of house tasks.
Our Sales and Marketing team take care of Customer pre-qualification and appointment setting, while our highly specialised back of house team of Client Solutions Experts take your deals all the way from submission to settlement, allowing you to focus on building your book and better managing the customer journey.
At Lendi our Brokers enjoy:
- 15-20+ Pre-Qualified Lendi-sourced Customer Appointments held per month (so no leads for you to source or manage)
- Fully-centralised loan administration & processing provided at zero cost
- No Fees (induction and operational charges at our expense)
- No mentoring fees or reduced commissions for new entrants
- Highly competitive commission structure (upfront and trail paid on all deals).
To be considered you will have:
- A Certificate IV and/or Diploma in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Current membership with the FBAA or MFAA
- 1-2 years' experience as a qualified Mortgage Broker and/or lender
- Proven solution-based sales experience and a passion for building strong customer relationships
- An interest and affinity with technology
- A commitment to delivering excellence in customer service.
To express interest, apply now and include an up to date resume or you can call Ciara on 0403 992 411
Should you wish to learn more without the commitment, you can register your interest to join an information session via video conference by emailing - email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.