Althea by Zin is Mudgee's newest Artisan Bakery and Patisserie. Part of the iconic Lowe Family Wine Company, incorporating Mudgee's most visited Cellar Door, the highly regarded hatted restaurant The Zin House and the much sought-after event space, The Pavilion, Althea's was designed from the ground up to reflect the values of Lowe and Zin - authenticity, hospitality, generosity, and community. All with a French twist!
With regional tourism booming, Mudgee is experiencing unprecedented visitor numbers and it doesn't look like slowing down any time soon. This makes for a vibrant community for anyone tired of being locked down in the city and looking for a tree change.
What are we looking for?
We need a Baker to work with our French Artisan Baker. If you're wanting to bake breads that are more than the ordinary, then here's your chance. You'll learn from one of the best and be part of something really special in Mudgee.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work with a highly talented and creative team
- Be part of an organisation that cares for people and place
- An above Award remuneration commensurate to the role
- Huge variety and learning opportunity with three quality food outlets
Why move to Althea and Mudgee?
- An employer of choice in the region
- One of those 'buzzy' towns in one of the state's fastest-growing regions
- Cheaper housing, no commuting, walk home from the pub
- A vibrant economy in the Covid green zone
- Great lifestyle
If you're interested in joining our incredible team, please send us your resume in the first instance. A covering letter telling us a bit about yourself would be great too!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have professional baking experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.