GO Digital are looking for an Affiliate Account Manager to join the team in Melbourne!
The focus of the Affiliate Account Manager is to develop, support and execute strategies and initiatives that provide growth in revenue for a portfolio of Partnership Marketing clients. The portfolio will include some of Australia's tier 1 retailers.
The role requires the ability to develop strong client relationships and lead strategic direction that will drive sustainable and profitable revenue growth, whilst maintaining outstanding levels of client satisfaction, across multiple customer contact points, including senior and executive level team members.
As a core responsibility the role will include the management, engagement and strategic growth for these clients, working hand-in-hand with the Affiliate & Partnership team to ensure successful campaign executions for all clients.
Client Growth & Operations
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships at all relevant levels
- Driving revenue and profitability
- Ensuring GrowthOps plays an ongoing role in adding value to your clients, by developing and executing strategic growth plans for each client with regular reporting and updates that contain short, mid and long-term plans to maximise growth opportunities for your client and GrowthOps.
- Forecasting and budget management across your client portfolio, and adhering to these
- Develop and contribute to promotional strategies based on publisher opportunities, coordinate actively and execute to maximise revenue
- Identification and engagement in new business opportunities for the partnership marketing channel
- Identify and engage new partner opportunities and sell-in to your clients
- Present detailed and engaging presentations to clients, agencies and GrowthOps
- Co-ordinate sales validation process monthly
- Provide client with platform training
- Contribute to GrowthOps Partnership Marketing events
- Training, support and education for the team where relevant
- Perform operational activities as required
- Maintain industry knowledge through self-managed research and learning, as well as participating in GrowthOps's coordinated learning activities.
- Develop a detailed understanding of GrowthOps's service offering, be able to identify opportunities and lead presentations of responses and pitches to the client.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Excellent Digital Performance Marketing knowledge
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting detailed plans/ideas to senior management
- Extensive exposure to Partnerships and Network marketing, including areas such as Mobile, Search, Display, eDM, conversion optimisation & data
- Excellent track record of delivering ROI and client revenue for multiple clients
- Broad knowledge of vertical and horizontal marketing strategies, risks and market opportunities within financial services, technology, travel and retail organisations is ideal
- Excellent client management skills
- Financial acumen
- Numerate and analytically minded
- Ability to use data - analytical abilities and to draw inferences from data
- Excellent creative and conceptual thinking
- High energy level
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and follow through in a fast-paced environment
- Business Development
- Problem Solving
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate calibre with proven experience and success
- 3+ years' experience within the online industry with a focus on Account Management
- An understanding of the core industry verticals, above & below the line marketing principles, tactics and implementation ideal.
Why join GrowthOps?
- How good are birthdays? They are even better here, as we give you the day off
- We believe in giving back and give you a day off to help a community of your choice
- A generous health and learning allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
Interested? Hit APPLY NOW!
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.