We are currently recruiting for a Service Advisor (Refurbishment Program Controller) to coordinate the delivery of a refurbishment program of Honda NBC110 Scooters, based at the Somerton Workshop. This is a maximum term full-time position for up to 13 months.
As a Refurbishment Program Controller with Honda Australia Motorcycle and Power Equipment you will be responsible for the daily refurbishment program operations in order to efficiently perform all activities, whilst ensuring that the highest level of service and quality assurance is provided to our customers. You will also ensure that all program activities are scheduled and completed within agreed timeframes and production plans. Along with developing and maintaining all relevant reporting. The Refurbishment Program Controller will also provide a supervisory role to all Refurbishment program associates.
- Maintain the workspace and constantly monitor workspace layout, workflow and systems with the aim of continuously improving efficiency.
- Implement and maintain systems for controlling incoming and outgoing products and parts.
- Ensure correct storage and maintenance of records relating to inward and outbound movements of AP Fleet units.
- Schedule, delegate and insure refurbishment and repairs are carried out to the highest standards.
- Implement and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Work instructions and Quality Assurance (QA) systems and tools.
- Demonstrated Leadership skills are required.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Strong planning and organisational skills are required.
- Previous experience in a Service Advisor or a project management role is desirable.
- Prior experience in the service industry is beneficial.
- Adept in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
- Product discounts
- Free loan program for lawn and garden equipment
- Free onsite parking
- Continued support and development opportunities for associates through our ongoing Learning and Development initiatives
About Honda Australia Motorcycle & Power Equipment Pty Ltd:
Honda Australia Motorcycle and Power Equipment Pty. Ltd. is a market-leading importer and distributor of an extensive range of Motorcycles, Power Equipment and Marine products. Honda products are state of the art technology, and provide exceptional quality, safety and superb performance.
Being part of Honda means being a part of the world’s largest and most successful engine manufacturer dedicated to supplying the highest quality products for worldwide customer satisfaction, not only for the benefit of current customers, but also for future generations.
Honda acknowledges its responsibilities to the environment and community. The organisation strives to encompass the Honda Philosophy in all of its operations; Respect for the individual, coupled with providing Joy to those who Buy, Sell and create our products. Honda MPE also recognises the desire for Employees to develop their skills within the workplace and will be actively encouraging job rotations in recognition of this.
Applications close on Friday November 26, 2021
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as a service adviser?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.