AJF Partnership are looking for a Senior Account Manager to work in one of Australia's largest independent creative agencies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Inclusion on key briefing points on larger projects
- Lead smaller creative briefs
- Overall responsibility for management of all operational elements of a project - effective scheduling of meetings, communication to key parties on deadlines including development and management of campaign timelines, managing internal traffic through the agency, ensuring no work leaves the agency without appropriate approvals
- Monitoring project finances
- Overseeing monitoring of key competitors and preparing top line analysis of key trends and identifying any potential opportunities or threats
- Management of small - medium projects and for supporting Account Director on large jobs
- Preparing and/or overseeing production briefs on medium/small jobs and under the supervision of the Account Director on larger jobs
- Overseeing Account Executive's execution of coordination and administrative tasks
- 4+ years working within an account management environment
- University Degree - preference for business, marketing or communications
- Strong listening and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Proactive with strong problem solving skills
- Staff management experience and leadership skills
- Operates without ego
Our company perks include birthday leave, wellness days, annual exercise allowance, professional study days and more.
Interested? Hit APPLY NOW!
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.