Talent and Culture Manager
If you have the passion and experience to develop a seamless service culture for a new luxury brand, we would love to hear from you.
Opening in winter 2022 Alba Thermal Springs and Spa is a world class wellness sanctuary located on the Mornington Peninsula.
Positioned on a beautifully landscaped 15-hectare property, Alba will offer contemporary indoor, open-air, and outdoor thermal bathing and spa experiences designed to rejuvenate and recalibrate. The restaurant and cafe will serve meals using locally sourced, seasonal produce and luxury villa accommodation will be available from 2023.
To support our vision to be Victoria's most sought-after bathing and wellness experience we are seeking a Talent and Culture Manager to join our executive team, reporting directly to the General Manager.
Our Talent and Culture Manager has the unique opportunity to help shape an exceptional service culture and bring this exciting new brand to life. Through recruitment, training and employee engagement this important position will be focused on creating a dynamic and inclusive workplace culture from the ground up, with an opportunity to shape a team of 200+ therapists, waiters, chefs, receptionists, guest relations and grounds staff.
To be successful in the role you will need experience in:
- Preparing and implementing an annual talent and culture business plan
- Recruiting across a range of disciplines and levels, including senior management
- Developing an induction program
- Establishing training programs to enable seamless service standards in keeping with a premium brand
- Establishing employee Initiatives, including a reward and recognition program
- Overseeing talent development incentives
- Managing salary reviews and awards, plus payroll
- Managing OH&S
Skills and qualifications
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- 5+ HR management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Similar experience in tourism, hospitality or a guest-centric environment
- Competitive salary, including superannuation
- Strong leadership, with autonomy
- Flexible working arrangements
For a copy of the position description please email email@example.com or for further information place contact Craig Dodd, General Manager on 0477 449 088
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Talent and Culture Manager?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.