If you have the passion and experience to develop a seamless service culture for a new luxury brand, we would love to hear from you.
Opening in winter 2022 Alba Thermal Springs and Spa is a world class wellness sanctuary located on the Mornington Peninsula.
Positioned on a beautifully landscaped 15-hectare property, Alba will offer contemporary indoor, open-air, and outdoor thermal bathing and spa experiences designed to rejuvenate and recalibrate. The restaurant and cafe will serve meals using locally sourced, seasonal produce and luxury villa accommodation will be available from 2023.
To support our vision to be Victoria's most sought-after bathing and wellness experience we are seeking a Reservations Manager to join our executive team, reporting directly to the Operations Managerand managing a team of up to eight colleagues you will have direct accountability for maximising overall revenue through the implementation and drive of effective reservations processes, procedures, systems, reports and standards.
You will have a proven track record in managing a successful reservations team to drive maximum conversions per call, through training and development and effective upselling programs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing colleague performance – oversee Reservations Sales Agent's (RSAs) to ensure business practices are consistent with the property’s revenue management goals.
- Maintaining constant control over the property’s capacity and outlets.
- Communicating key performance results and coach, motivate and inspire the team in achieving monthly/ year end / overall key performance indicators.
- Preparing reservation rosters.
- Coordinating the training of new RSAs and ongoing training of existing RSAs.
- Communicating to RSAs the success of all promotions and packages
- Providing feedback on the effect of pricing decisions on both team and guests and contributing to pricing decisions.
- Managing upselling reservation targets.
- Complaint handling and problem solving when issues arise.
- Familiarity with key competitors and OTAs, their websites and product offerings.
- Actively promoting a work environment, which cares for guests and colleagues alike.
For this role, your attributes will be inclusive of the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a luxury spa resort or similar environment
- Detailed knowledge and skill in the use of property management systems
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Well presented, friendly and professional
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and motivate staff
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and a commitment to the highest level of guest service
- Flexibility with various shifts
- Competitive salary, including superannuation
- Strong leadership, with autonomy
- Flexible working arrangements
For a copy of the position description please email firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information place contact Craig Dodd, General Manager on 0477 449 088
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for yield management?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Reservations Manager?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.