Senior Hairdresser & 2nd/3rd Year Apprentice Hairdresser
Allura is an inclusive family owned, multi-salon company in Berwick & the Mornington Peninsula. We are well known for providing an exceptional boutique one on one service that is natural, organic & environmentally responsible.
We continue to grow & improve our people by using progressive techniques that are kind to you, our guests & our world.
- providing one on one service to a high quality cliental
- having more freedom & flexibility for life – having 3-4 days off a week
- being paid excellent wages & achievable bonuses
- being provided with continual education & career growth
- working sustainably with Australia's Finest natural & organic hair products
- always being recognised & rewarded for the great work you do
- Apprentice Hairdresser Min 2yrs experience
- Senior Hairdresser Certificate III in Hairdressing Min. 4 years’ experience
- Extremely professional & highly experienced in quality client service, colouring & style cutting techniques
- Excitement, Enthusiasm, Positive Energy & attitude
- Happy, Grateful. Honest, Trustworthy & Loyal
- Excellent Job Attendance
- Great Health & Presentation
- Passion for continuous improvement
- A love of all things natural & organic
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to create an exceptional client experience
- Communicate clearly & effectively with clients & team members (fluent in English)
- Time Efficient & Organised
- Contributing to the overall wellbeing of the team....bring your smile and happy attitude with you always!!!
Flexible Employment Hours Part-Time or Full-Time
For more information please visit our:
Apply for the position by emailing your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Allura established since 2001 and is a Gold Accredited Salon with the Australian Hairdressing Council, partnered with Sustainable Salons Australia, DeLorenzo, Everescents & all things Australian owned & made!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following hairdressing qualifications have you obtained?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.