- Operate your own retail store at Pacific Epping over Christmas period.
- Trading at retail peak period from November to January.
- Training and ongoing support provided.
- Opportunites available across Australia and New Zealand.
Operating since 1995, the Calendar Club has helped thousands of people realise their dreams of business ownership right around Australia and New Zealand by setting up more than 4,000 pop-up stores over the Christmas period when mall traffic is at its highest and demand for gift is at its peak.
This year, we are launching 120 stores and are now searching for candidates looking to take that next step in their entrepreneurship journey.
What we do:
- Find the right location for your pop-up store in a high traffic location
- All shop fittings, point of sale equipment, stock - everything you need to make your store look fantastic and start generating sales
- Training and ongoing support to ensure your success
- We will also pay the rent so you can focus on running the shop
What you will do:
- Manage the store’s performance, including the sales budget
- Maintain a high store presentation and customer service standards
- Recruit, train and manage your team of staff
- Set up and dismantle the store once the season has concluded
What we are looking for:
To be successful, you will need to be a hardworking and physically active go-getter who thrives in a customer service environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will also need to:
- Have a reliable vehicle
- Be able to recruit and manage a small team of staff
- Have previous customer service experience (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to run their own small business, serve their community and put their entrepreneurial skills to the test with minimal investment, excellent financial incentives, and all with the support and backing of an established brand.
Applications from all background experiences are welcome!
To get started:
If this sounds like something you are interested in or would like to learn more about, then:
- Watch the video
- Visit our website http://www.calendarclub.com.au/be-your-own-boss/ where you can find all you need to know about the program
- Submit your Expression of Interest with a brief CV including a 100-word description of why you are who we are looking to partner with
Places are limited, so please act fast and we will get back to you very soon!
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.