Queensland Complete Contracting Services (QCCS) is a privately owned business that commenced in 1999 and has established itself as an industry leader providing civil construction and earthmoving solutions across a range of diverse industries for the past 20 years in Mackay.
We are currently seeking an experienced and driven Senior Estimator to work as part of an estimating team where you provide technical solutions including estimates, cost planning, and budgets for projects.
Reporting to the Estimating Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with internal and external customers in order to formulate accurate and timely estimates and tender documentation including reviewing scopes of work, drawings, specifications, and other technical documents.
- Supporting the Project Managers to deliver their program of works by providing accurate planning and scheduling of labour, equipment, and materials, as required.
- Ensuring the Project Managers have clear concise documentation at contract commencement and assists (if required) in allocating bill of quantities for costing purposes.
Based in Mackay, the successful candidates will have demonstrated capabilities in estimating processes of similar size and complexity. They will also possess:
- Proven track record in delivering accurate and timely estimating or experience managing civil construction or earthmoving projects
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in the civil construction, earthworks, mechanical or mining industry is highly regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent use of Microsoft Office Products with experience using Expert Estimation seen as an advantage
Supported by an attractive remuneration package, this rewarding role is a rare opportunity to make a significant difference in your career advancement.
Please apply online. Any inquiries can be made by calling HR on 07 49559 100. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.