Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar School is a high quality, independent, Anglican, Co-educational P-12 school serving the southern Gold Coast, Tweed Coast and northern New South Wales regions.
SCIENCE LABORATORY ASSISTANT
Full Time Position
Commencing Term 1, January 2022
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and highly motivated Science Laboratory Assistant to join our Science team.
The successful candidate will have:
- The scientific knowledge and practical skill experience to prepare materials in a school science laboratory for science practical activities with knowledge of the requirements of the practical teaching needs of Secondary School Science Curriculum
- An appropriate Science or Laboratory Technician qualification
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Effective organisational and time management skills with the ability to work within strict timeframes and meet deadlines
- A comprehensive understanding of risk assessment procedures
- A sound knowledge of Work Health and Safety legislation requirements with specific regard to school science facilities
- An understanding of and commitment to the Anglican Christian ethos of the School
- A current NSW Working With Children Check (or be eligible to apply for one).
Located at our Terranora campus in northern New South Wales, this is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic learning community in an aspirational school.
Please click here for the Position Description.
How to Apply:
Please select ‘Apply’ via Seek, or forward your application to Mr Stuart Marquardt – Principal, email@example.com.
Please provide a covering letter addressing the selection criteria outlined above, a current resume and the names of two recent professional referees.
Applications close on Sunday, 28 November 2021.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.