We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the Digital section of our Brand Team.
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for implementing, monitoring and optimising all BAU content, campaigns and always on outbound programs using SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Sitecore, Qualtrics and Social Media tools.
- Utilising Salesforce Marketing Cloud, implement integrated tactical and automated marketing campaigns and programs as directed by the Digital Experience Platforms and Performance Marketing Manager.
- Maintain content across Honda’s outbound platforms, under the centralised asset management approach, ensuring an aligned digital customer experience.
- Implement and report on campaigns and personalisation strategy across the Honda Australia MPE websites.
- Implement personalisation and optimise BAU content, campaigns and programs in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other outbound platforms to increase their effectiveness.
- Support the Platform Marketing Manager to understand, define and refine Honda consumer segments based on insights into customer behaviour.
- Design, maintain, optimise surveys and report on Voice of Customer (VOC) & Purchase Experience programs.
You will have experience in CMS and CRM system management to deliver against business objectives along with a strong analytical mindset.
Knowledge of Salesforce platforms would be a significant advantage.
You may also have working experience with HTML and EDM construction, customer survey creation and management and CMS and CRM system management.
The Honda Experience has been designed to improve all aspect of the Associate experience at Honda through:
- Defined career pathways
- Opportunities to learn and grow through initiatives like Mentoring Program and Learning & Development Calendar
- Flexible Work Arrangements and benefits
- A range of wellbeing support mechanisms including an additional wellbeing day to all associates and our Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced leave options with family, wellbeing and diversity at its heart
- Recognition for performance and behaviours that align to the Honda culture and values
- Accessibility to all Honda products through our attractive lease programs (both vehicle and motorcycle), free loan program for lawn and garden equipment and product discounts
- Onsite gym
- Free onsite parking
Honda Australia Motorcycle and Power Equipment Pty. Ltd. is a market-leading importer and distributor of an extensive range of Motorcycles, Power Equipment and Marine products. Honda products are state of the art technology, and provide exceptional quality, safety and superb performance.
Being part of Honda means being a part of the world’s largest and most successful engine manufacturer dedicated to supplying the highest quality products for worldwide customer satisfaction, not only for the benefit of current customers, but also for future generations.
Honda acknowledges its responsibilities to the environment and community. The organisation strives to encompass the Honda Philosophy in all of its operations; Respect for the individual, coupled with providing Joy to those who Buy, Sell and create our products. Honda MPE also recognises the desire for Employees to develop their skills within the workplace and will be actively encouraging job rotations in recognition of this.
Suitable applicants are encouraged to apply!
Previous applicants need not apply.
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.