Community Based Support (CBS) is a Tasmanian Not for Profit organisation. We support community members who are elderly or living with a disability to live the life they choose, in their home for as long as possible. We dedicate our time to providing exceptional support that enables clients to maximise their independence. This support is person-centred and tailored to individual needs.
Due to maternity leave, we have an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Executive to join our organisation in January 2022.
This role is located within our Head Office in Moonah, and is offered as a fixed-term contract on part-time hours, with days and start/finish times negotiable.
- Ongoing support, supervision, and opportunities for professional development;
- Become part of a dynamic team including a supportive management culture;
- A generous salary package with Not for Profit salary sacrificing benefits; and
- Free onsite parking.
Reporting to the Executive Manager - Marketing and Business Development, the Client Services Executive (CSE) works with the Marketing and Business Development Team to deliver an effective and consistent approach to business development and growth in the organisation.
The CSE is the first point of contact for new business for CBS, often assisting people to navigate the intricacies of My Aged Care and the NDIS. With an unerring focus on exceptional customer service, the CSE also works very closely across the business to bring creative approaches to servicing new clients. The CSE has a keen eye for data and reporting and is always looking for the potential growth opportunities.
As a key team member, this role plays a central part in the direction of services across Tasmania, along with supporting ongoing change management processes to adapt to new markets, changing government policy and client requirements.
The Successful Candidate:
You will be driven and passionate about delivering exceptional outcomes in the aged care and disability sector with a client centric focus, and the ability to overcome obstacles. Lateral thinking and a creative approach to problem solving is second nature to you.
As well as great client relationship management skills, you work well in a large multi-disciplinary environment and can balance the tensions of bringing in and servicing new business. You’re a natural networker and understand the value of strategic relationships.
Monitoring the market and using internal systems to collect data and report on short to medium growth opportunities is key and you’ll be comfortable with using a CRM when at your desk. You’ll be part of a team focussed on delivering commercial results in a highly regulated environment.
Adherence to key business and industry Principles, Standards, Charter of Rights and Codes of Conduct is at the heart of CBS.
To be successful, the CSE will bring the following skills, qualifications and experience to the role:
- Diploma or Degree in relevant field of study;
- Relevant experience in client relationship management within the aged care and disability sector;
- Strategic thinking with the ability to turn new business strategies into meaningful business outcomes;
- Experience in the use of a CRM; and
- Current National police check and Working with Vulnerable People Registration.
Due to operational demands, shortlisting will commence right away. If this opportunity sounds like your next adventure, please contact Zoey Keleher via email at email@example.com for further information or to obtain a copy of the position description and selection criteria.
Community Based Support Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- Do you have experience working with children?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.