We are a professional, fast paced family owned and operated business that provides EFTPOS support to some of Australia's largest banks.
We are looking for a technically minded, well presented, energetic, can-do individual with outstanding customer service skills to provide services in Greater Melbourne and some of regional Victoria.
Primarily most of your work would be in Melbourne’s Northwest and western suburbs
If you are self motivated, highly organised, can work efficiently on your own and have a strong work ethic then this may be the role for you.
As a Field Service Technician you will be responsible for:
· Installing, Upgrading, Swapping out and Picking up Eftpos terminals at businesses
· Providing on-site training to merchants.
· Providing superior technical analysis and customer service.
Full training will be provided to the right candidate.
This is a contract position and the successful candidate will be required to contract to us under an ABN/ACN supply their own reliable vehicle have at smart phone, business insurance and be Covid-19 Vaccinated
The position pays per job
No day is the same and you will be required to work a least one weekend every 4 to 6 weeks
This is rare opportunity in a hard to get into industry
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a service technician?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.