About MAGIQ Software
MAGIQ Software provides a Cloud SaaS Public Sector software platform designed to meet the finance and administration needs of public sector organisations.
The Company has more than 550 customers spread across ANZ and the US with a strong focus on the public sector and related service agencies. Our key markets include Local Government, Health and Community Services, Utilities, Education and Not for Profit.
MAGIQ Software employs over 90 staff with offices in Melbourne, Napier, Auckland, Christchurch and San Diego.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for an experienced (3 to 5 years) and driven Customer Account Manager with excellent customer engagement skills to build a career with a successful and fast-growing software business. The Company is undertaking an exciting transformation phase and experiencing rapid growth.
From your assigned Customers, you will be responsible for pro-actively driving sales revenue across your region ensuring customers are maximising their investment in the MAGIQ Software products. You will build on established relationships with key decision makers, identifying and developing sales opportunities in order to achieve the sales targets.
You will have a highly customer service focused outlook and will take responsibility for ensuring your customers achieve excellent service and business value.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build customer relationships to achieve the sales and revenue targets
- Meet monthly sales targets from a defined, established customer territory
- Identify new product sales opportunities through regular account
management and planning
- Deliver high quality sales proposals and client presentations
- Directly manage the sales of upgrades, module sales and related consulting services to your customers
- Collaborate with teams across the business to deliver high quality customer service outcomes
- A major focus is migration of Customers from on-premise to Cloud
Skills & Experience
- 3 to 5 years of account management experience
- Experience selling Software or SaaS into the public sector is highly desirable
- Strong communication and customer engagement skills
- The ability to effectively articulate the business value proposition
- Sound commercial understanding and business acumen
- A desire to travel
- Open-ended commission structure
- Finance or IT technical experience highly regarded
If this sounds like you and the opportunity to build a career with a fast growing, dynamic software business is appealing, please send us your resume and covering letter.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.