Catering Industries Pty Ltd is a leading provider of contracted hospitality services (catering, cleaning and laundry) to Australia's health and aged care, education, government, corporate and resources sector. We currently employ over 1,500 personnel across various operations nationally.
About the role
We are currently seeking part time Catering Assistants to work at our client's Aged care facility in Chapel Hill, QLD.
- Shifts are available Monday - Friday with occasional weekend shifts available
- 7:00am - 3:00pm & 4:00pm - 7:00pm
*Shifts may be subject to change
*The successful applicant must have their 2021 Flu Shot, COVID-19 Vaccine and provide a current Federal Police Check certificate, or be willing to apply for one.*
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a commercial kitchen highly regarded
- Reliable and punctual
- Collaboration and team work
- Ability to multi-task and perform work within deadlines
- Respect towards Students, staff and clients.
- The ability to support the chefs and the team in a busy kitchen.
- Must have reliable transport.
Key Responsibilities (Full Training Provided!)
- Providing meal service to Residents
- Cleaning of serveries
- Adhering to and completing quality assurance documents
- Washing dishes in the main kitchen and plating of meals
- Preparing salads and sandwiches in the main kitchen
- Function set up and clear down
- Assist the Chef and Chef Manager as required in preparation of food/beverages
- Food, coffee and tea service
Benefits and perks
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive hourly rate plus penalty loadings as per Hospitality Award. You will also receive comprehensive training to perform your role in a satisfactory manner.
Staff Benefits program where you will have access to over 100+ retail discounts!
Why work with Catering Industries?
We are an Australian family owned and operated business where our people form our backbone and their passion and dedication has attributed to our substantial organic growth over the past 40 years. We emphasize a culture of service excellence, where our core values of CARE, COMMITMENT, INTEGRITY & TRUST are expected of all employees.
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a catering assistant?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.