Catering Industries Pty Ltd is a leading provider of contracted hospitality services (catering, cleaning and laundry) to Australia's health and aged care, education, government, corporate and resources sector. We currently employ over 1,500 personnel across various operations in our active market.
We are seeking dedicated Part time Laundry Attendants to work in our client's aged care facility located in Kingswood, NSW.
- Monday – Sunday (days to be discussed and confirmed during interview)
- Shifts ranging from 4-7hours per day
Shift times may be subject to change
*The successful applicant must have their 2021 Flu Shot, COVID-19 Vaccine. Must provide a Federal Police Check certificate, or be willing to apply for one.*
- Responsible for the laundering of resident’s linen, and personals
- Collection, Sorting and Distribution of Laundry in the facility
- Practicing Safe Chemical Management
- Practicing Safe Work Methods
- Excellent communication skills - proficient in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Dedication and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Safe use of chemicals
- Knowledge of Work, Health & Safety and Infection Control
- High level of respect for the elderly and experience in aged care cleaning will be a bonus.
Benefits and perks
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive hourly rate plus penalty loadings as per Hospitality Award. You will also receive comprehensive training to perform your role in a satisfactory manner.
Access to our Staff Benefits program where you will have access to over 100+ retail discounts!
Why work with Catering Industries?
We are a family owned and operated business where our people are our backbone and it's their passion and dedication that has attributed to our substantial organic growth over the past 40 years. We emphasize a culture of service excellence, where our core values of CARE, COMMITMENT, INTEGRITY & TRUST are expected of all employees.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Laundry Attendant?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.