Are you a keen professional administrator with a flair for multitasking and attention to detail? Do you consider yourself to be adaptable to learning new skills and have strong communication? If so, Emerge Associates are currently seeking an Administration Assistant in our Margaret River office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team of professionals who are leaders in their field and love what they do. Emerge Associates operates across landscape architecture, environmental and sustainability consulting, with established teams and capabilities in each discipline. We are an energetic practice of 55+ staff in Subiaco, a growing team in Margaret River, and offices in Brisbane and Melbourne.
We are currently seeking an experienced administration professional with strong service experience to support the continued growth of our Environment business. This role is currently part-time, approximately 25 hours per week over 4-5 days, however we are flexible and will consider options for the right candidate. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organised.
The role will report to the Managing Director of the Environment business, but will work with and be guided on a day-to-day basis by the Business Unit Administrator of Environment and the Southwest Team Leader.
Your overall objective will be to ensure the smooth running of the administrative side of the Margaret River office and provide ongoing assistance to the Business Unit Administrator for the wider Environment team. The role predominantly consists of the following main activities:
- Provide administration support to ensure efficient operation of the office, including phone answering and maintenance of supplies and equipment
- Provide calendar and email management support to the team
- Provide project level administrative support
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, external training and events, travel and accommodation
- Provide support to the Finance Team to ensure efficient processing of project related costs and timesheets
- Assistance with tracking tender/submission opportunities, creation of documents required for the tender/submission response and upload before time critical deadlines.
- Assist with the perpetual maintenance of project specific information within our project management software including project establishment in our systems.
- Assistance with marketing collateral and social media updates including liaison with our graphics assistant.
Our preferred candidate for the role will have 3+ years’ experience as an administration specialist.
You will need current experience and competencies with the MS Office suite and Adobe Acrobat. Experience using accounting software would be advantageous along with a willingness to learn new software packages and gain new skills.
Emerge Associates is a growing business with a culture oriented around exceptional client service and genuinely enjoying what we do. We are committed to our organisational values and have a strong focus on career development. Our vibrant office space and our innovative and energetic team make our business a great place to work.
If you want to work in a successful, employee-owned business, where we genuinely enjoy what we do, get in contact. You will be rewarded with a great salary package, an enthusiastic, energetic workplace and a working culture that acknowledges your efforts.
Emerge Associates is an equal opportunity employer, we proudly support a diverse workforce. We welcome all suitably skilled people to apply for the role; however you must have permanent working rights in Australia.
For more information on Emerge Associates, please refer to our website: www.emergeassociates.com.au and any queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think this is you and you would like to become part of our team, please apply via seek, including a cover letter outlining what you feel the most important attributes are for someone working in this role as well as how your experience will add value to our business. We look forward to receiving and reading it!
No recruitment agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.