- Genuine recognition for your hard work and achievements;
- Uncapped commission paid monthly, phone, laptop
- WFH or hybrid structure;
- Fun, social activities; yoga, fitness challenges & charity drives
Are you a driven and passionate sales professional? Do you have innovative ideas that can drive growth? Do you pursue standards of excellence in all aspects of your work?
HR Assured creates smarter workplace solutions by providing outsourced HR services to our clients. Due to growth, we are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to maximise revenue opportunities and impact the New Zealand business.
Who is HR Assured?
HR Assured is part of FCB – our parent company which has been recognised as an Employer of Choice. We’re a diverse bunch, culturally and geographically, but one thing we all have in common is our passion to provide outstanding workplace solutions that help our clients’ businesses. HR Assured provides outsourced HR solutions plus award-winning HR technology to a client base of 12,000 + across Australia and New Zealand.
HR Assured is recognised as a collaborative and innovative workplace, valuing employees and offering you an enviable work environment with progression, training opportunities and mentoring. We operate in a fast-paced and focused environment with multiple teams and business units interacting daily.
What’s it like to work at HR Assured?
As a values-driven organisation we pride ourselves on operating under 4 core values: Inspired & Innovative, Exceed Expectations, Relationships Matter and We’re Better Together. We ensure that these values are embodied by every employee, every day.
We recognise the efforts and achievements of everyone involved, no matter how small. We’re a business that strives for excellence, aiming to exceed expectations and make the impossible, possible. We value the relationships we build with clients, suppliers and employees. Our mentoring program has been designed to support our employees and push them to continuously be inspired and innovative. We lead by example but never take ourselves too seriously – always having fun along the way!
We’re a company that benefits from a dedicated Social Committee so there are plenty of events and activities to participate in such as lunchtime yoga, Pinot & Pilates, fitness challenges, quarterly shout outs and regular trivia. Our nominated charities are important to us – we volunteer our time and host regular fundraising events to help causes including cancer research and mental health.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Head of Business Development & Marketing, this role will see you combining your B2B knowledge and strong abilities in contacting and converting warm leads and generating new business. In addition, you will attend business proposal meetings and be responsible for identifying, assessing, contacting and converting new prospects and generating leads at every opportunity. You’ll benefit from the efforts of our effective and innovative digital marketing team who create and manage lead generation strategies along with a sales administrative support function.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage an extensive list of warm leads through to successful sales conversion;
- Identify new target clients and manage the life cycle, pursuing through to successful sales;
- Manage new and existing clients to increase direct sales;
- Prepare sales proposals within scoping and pricing protocols to achieve high margin sales;
- Conduct client demonstrations as part of the sales process;
- Promote and sell to target markets;
- Effectively utilise client facing sales and B2B selling knowledge
- Leverage and grow extensive SME business networks;
- Consultative sales approach; and
- Realistic and achievable KPIs
People are our most important asset. We seek to employ talented people who are committed to the values that we uphold. Our values guide the way we work and interact with others including our prospective clients and existing clients. The consideration we undertake during our recruitment process is not just about assessing skills, experience and abilities but also whether you align to these values and the foundations of our working environment.
To be considered for this opportunity, we are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- 5+ years’ experience in a corporate sales role;
- Sales experience from an industry such as HR technology, SaaS business, recruitment and/or professional services is ideal and will set you up for a high level of success in the role;
- A depth of understanding in a HR-related software will really make you a stand-out candidate;
- Consultative selling skills;
- Executive presence to influence senior decision-makers;
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills;
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy;
- High level of financial and business acumen;
- Ability to use technology and analysis tools (Salesforce, web, databases);
- Ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics; and
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes, you’re keen to have fun along the way, and you believe you would be the right fit for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Hit that apply button to start a conversation about your career.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.