Royal Wolf has over 25 years of experience and a commitment to providing superior customer service. With 39 Customer Service Centre’s located throughout Australia & New Zealand, Royal Wolf is proud to be Australasia’s largest container provider. We specialize in the hire, sale, and modification of new and used shipping containers and offer a wide range of shipping container and portable building products to suit every need. We take pride in our great reputation for high quality products, customer service and our dedicated team.
Listen. Engage. Provide Solutions.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will actively seek new hire and sale business for Royal Wolf by engaging and building strong relationships with local customers via outbound/inbound enquiries across a wide range of accounts/clients within the region. You will work closely with National Managers and the hire team to proactively engage businesses to identify their need for our products and services.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Be a brand ambassador through actively seeking new business and promoting our Royal Wolf products and services, all whilst providing first choice customer service through your interactions
- Actively work toward achieving KPI’s and targets set by the business
- Actively engage the customer with a strong solution for their needs
- Prepare, submit and present proposals
- Client and site visits to enhance customer relationships
- Provide reports on sales activities and market trends
Success in this role will come from demonstrated success in a sales position with a strong B2B focus. You will have a background in sales and customer service with experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships with key customers and accounts.
What you will bring to this role:
- Exceptional customer service skills through both written and verbal communication
- Experience with B2B sales and commercial experience
- A strong desire to achieve and meet budgets and targets
- A commitment to grow your business market by providing sound solutions for your customers
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- A high level of motivation and enthusiasm
How to Apply
This is a terrific opportunity to work with a national leader. If the Business Development Manager position sounds of interest, please click the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your resume and covering letter.
Royal Wolf have agency partners. We request no agency participation in the recruitment of this role at this time.
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.