Receptionist Corporate Services (Aboriginal Identified)
Receptionist Corporate Services - Aboriginal Identified
Salary Package: up to $54,136
($46,000 including leave loading, plus superannuation and salary sacrificing opportunities)
Do you want a job that will give you the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of Aboriginal people?
KARI is one of the largest accredited Aboriginal Out Of Home Care (OOHC) services in NSW. KARI is looking to employ a dedicated and motivated person to join our Corporate Services team as Receptionist at our Rosebery office.
The team here at KARI are looking to employ a dynamic person for our receptionist position. We see this role as being vital in regard to service delivery. The person we are looking to employ would have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven customer service experience
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office package including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Minimum P2 drivers license essential
If you would like to find out more about the position, please visit our website www.kari.org.au to review the job description or contact Tarni Weston on 02 8782 0300 for any further information.
Please Note: Roles which involve directly providing programs and services to Aboriginal people for the purposes of promoting their welfare are considered to be ‘Aboriginal identified roles’ and are as such restricted to Aboriginal people only. This is permitted under Section 14(d) of the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act 1977
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.