Yards is an industry-leading landscape company based in Brisbane, with a multi award-winning team of qualified Horticulturists, Greenkeepers, Landscapers and Designers.
We are proud to have recently been honoured with numerous awards at the 2021 Landscape Queensland Construction Excellence Awards, a testament to our team's meticulous attention to detail in every facet of our work.
Our team work closely together and we are currently looking for experienced Landscaper with a positive 'can-do' attitude to join this fabulous team.
About the Role.
We have a reputation in the industry for producing very high quality work and providing outstanding customer service.
This Landscape role is a hands-on role, that will be in charge of specialised and bespoke client projects, predominantly in the residential space.
The general responsibilities include:
- Edging installation.
- Small retaining walls.
- Soft Scapes.
- Site Set out.
- Operation and maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Reporting daily via our online portal.
Skills and Experience.
- Minimum Certificate III in Landscape Construction or equivalent trade.
- Minimum 4 years' hands-on industry experience.
- Must have an eye for detail, delivering high quality work.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to liaise with clients and colleagues.
- Forward thinking, organised and working within required time frames.
- True passion and creativity.
- Being able to multi-task and problem-solve.
- Must be a true craftsperson / tradesperson.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Have a Police clearance, or willing to get one.
- A current Australian manual drivers licence. (LR licence advantageous)
- Unrestricted Australian working rights.
Benefits and Perks.
Aside from working in a friendly environment, with a great team culture, the benefits for working for Yards include:
- Permanent full-time position.
- Competitive salary, which will be based on your experience; (paid weekly and on time).
- Fully maintained company vehicle.
- iPad, uniforms, PPE and all tools provided.
- Being a valued team member - not just a number.
- We are proud to offer good work / life balance and encourage ongoing training.
If you think this is you and are looking to join a valued team, we can't wait to talk to you - apply now!
In the interim, if you have any questions about the role, please call Ben anytime on 0416 106 608.
Check out our Instagram. @yardslandsacpes https://www.instagram.com/yardslandscapes/
We are also seeking a qualified Horticulturist to join our team.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.