About the company
Sargeant Transport was established in 1990 to provide a responsive and dynamic alternative for Victorian manufacturers. Since then, we have become a market leader in transport and storage, setting new standards in efficiency, economy and most importantly, dependability.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced HC licence driver based in Truganina to join our ever-growing team with work across Metropolitan Melbourne.
This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individual who is required to display a commitment to Sargeant Transport.
- Based in Truganina, Melbourne Metro work.
- Stable and consistent number of hours per week due to nature and volume of customers.
- High level of pallet jack movements involved, will allow you to stay fit.
- Modern and well-maintained fleet.
Skills & experience
- HC licence.
- Temperature controlled freight knowledge desirable, however not essential.
- Will require all successful candidates to do pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol test.
- Uncoupling & Coupling experience necessary.
- Pathway opportunities into MC work.
- Overtime available for weekend work.
- Uniform supplied.
- On the job Driver Training Team provided
How to Apply
Click APPLY or call us on (03) 9219 4200 and ask for the Metro operations manager.
Sargeant Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you willing to provide a copy of your driving record history?
- Do you have multi drop delivery experience?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.