Located just 10 minutes from the town of Mudgee, the Lowe Family Wine Co is one of NSW's premier organic/biodynamic wineries. But it's not just a winery with perhaps the most stunning Cellar Door in the state - co-located on the site is the highly regarded and award-winning Chef-hatted Zin House restaurant, and the popular wedding and events venue, The Pavilion.
With the end of what is hopefully the last lockdown ever, we're actively growing our already impressive team to deliver the service we're famous for to an increasing number of guests.
There are full-time, part-time and casual opportunities available.
What you'll bring to us:
It goes without saying you'll be passionate about the hospitality industry and genuinely love creating memorable experiences for guests. And you'll be able to tick three of the following:
- Previous Cellar Door experience
- Customer-facing experience - e.g. retail, medical, promotions
- Highly-developed English language skills
- Be willing to be on your feet most of the day
If you're interested in joining our incredible team, please send us your resume in the first instance. A covering letter telling us a bit about yourself would be great too!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.