The Plan B Group, based in Mount Waverley, is the largest provider of electrical engineering design and project management services to the Land Development Industry in Victoria.
This is a newly established role which will allow you to challenge yourself on a daily basis as you use your initiative to solve problems. This is an excellent opening for someone who is mature, self-driven and energetic who wants a stable working environment.
If you are a career focused professional, with demonstrated experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar, this could be the role for you.
You will bring your keen eye for detail, the ability to think outside the square.
We are looking for a friendly and personable individual who is seeking a new challenge and wishes to develop their skills and contribute to the positive culture of the Plan B Group.
In this position, your responsibilities will include but are not be limited to the following:
- Administration of Accounts Payable including coding and data entry of invoices into MYOB;
- Processing supplier invoices, account reconciliations, supplier queries;
- Accounts Receivable which includes allocating remittance payments, issuing statements & managing debt collection;
- Assist with monthly bank & credit card reconciliations;
- Undertaking credit checks for new clients;
- Assisting with Human Resource administration
- Assist with Work Cover & Company Insurance administration
- Coordination of company vehicles - Insurance, rego & servicing schedules
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience in a similar all-round role
- Experience in both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Experience with MYOB or similar
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Build & maintain excellent internal & external relationships
- The ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Experience in Human Resource administration would be highly regarded
Plan B is a dynamic, forward thinking and innovative organisation which values the employees and promotes a positive team culture at all times.
The successful applicant will rewarded with an excellent salary package which includes five weeks annual leave & under cover parking at our brand new premises in Mount Waverley.
Please note: only short listed candidates will be contacted regarding the next phase of the selection process. To those applicants not shortlisted, we extend our appreciation for considering Plan B as a potential employer.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link.
Please include a letter of application describing why you should be considered for an interview along with your resume.
Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter.
Proof of Full Covid Vaccination must be supplied as this is an office based role.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Want to know more about working for Plan B? https://www.planbgroup.com.au/careers/
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Human Resources Financial Administrator?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources administrator?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.