To all experienced TC’s out there.
ESM Traffic is all about event traffic management, specialising in anything from small to major events.
We are currently seeking multiple traffic management professionals to join our team for multiple upcoming events we have over the next few months. The majority of our work is weekends and public holidays ($$$) though we do have some weekly work that is mostly filled already.
If you are hardworking, a people person, love events, understand traffic management and want some extra money on the side of your regular 9-5 please send your resume, availability schedule and a bit about yourself through to email@example.com now.
Best rates in Perth even higher for AWTM/WTM ticketed TC’s.
(Only successful applications will be contacted by management at this time)
We are really trying to raise the industry bar using committed professional traffic controllers who:
- Are willing to turn up on time if not early – not call-in last-minute sick or be a no show
- Are willing to put in a hard day’s work - not just stand around or sit in a ute wanting to get paid
- Are excited about coming to work and being challenged – Not just falling out of bed and into a shift
- Want an employer who is on ground level with the team – not just a name in the office people talk about
If this sound like you we would like to hear from you. What we can do for you is:
- Slot you into a friendly team of professionals – not just make up numbers and be put in a location
- Communicate with you well in advance on each event – not roster you the day before unprepared and hope for the best
- Offer well above award wages and even higher rates for WTM & AWTMs – not just the bare minimum
We want traffic controllers who want to put in the hard work in a team only environment where we all work together to achieve best outcomes.
Please also attached copies of your TC tickets and drivers licence
- How many years' experience do you have as a traffic controller?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.