Statewide Traffic WA require Crew Leaders/TC's for Immediate Start!!
STATEWIDE TRAFFIC WA / CARRINGTON'S TRAFFIC SERVICES
Statewide Traffic WA are a part owned indigenous company and we employ on a Permanent / Part time basis with Sick leave and Holiday Pay entitlements.
Statewide cover the whole of WA implementing various Traffic Management setups. We have a keen eye for innovation and your safety is paramount to our company.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BWTM / TC - A must
- AWTM / WTM / MR - HR / TMA - O - Tickets an advantage.
- Manual C Drivers Licence Preferred
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Traffic control duties, implementing lane closures and stop/slow site setups, general house keeping of work site's and daily diary accuracy are the key, delivery's of Lighting Tower's / VMB's, advanced works notification letter drops to site locations. Also regional away works from on family friendly rosters also available.
- Great opportunities to progress within the company, rewards for project crew leaders to be given take home vehicles & pay rate rises given dependent on a performance basis.
- Must be D&A free!
T - 9356 7750
A - 38 Beaconsfield Avenue,Midvale,6056
W - www.carringtonswa.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Crew Leader?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.