Are you an organised, enthusiastic admin superstar with impeccable attention to detail looking to join an exciting new General Insurance team? Astute is now proud to offer a local solution for its customers with key people who are local and understand the unique needs of Far North Queensland, and we’re looking for our newest team player.
We seek a highly organised and professional broking support team member to join our fast paced and fun General Insurance division. You will be joining a dynamic financial business with a strong emphasis on customer outcomes and cutting edge service. We are a multifaceted business specialising in all aspects of Finance, Wealth, General Insurance and Accountancy. We care about the whole customer experience.
You must be able to work effectively in a busy environment, both in a team and autonomously, have a positive attitude, be able to multi-task and have the ability to work to deadlines. Your key responsibilities will be to support our team of brokers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data input (processing, claims management, debtor management).
- Client interaction.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in the insurance industry.
- Tier 2 qualification essential.
- Knowledge of the Sunrise & SVU platforms is preferred.
- Knowledge of INSIGHT is also preferred, but not essential.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Great time management and excellent communication skills.
Astute GI Pty Ltd is an authorised representative of Ausure Pty Ltd.
HOW TO APPLY
For information on the group please visit www.astutefinancial.com.au/northqld.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.