TAVERN AND MARINA
The Ivory Tavern, overlooking the beautiful Tweed River is a premiere Tweed Heads dining destination – with delicious food and excellent value for money. Open for all day dining 7 days a week, you can meet friends for a drink and a meal or hold your next function in a range of flexible spaces.
We're adding breakfast service to our range of offers commencing in December. This position will provide breakfast service to our customers three days, help with functions as required, assist with food preparation and a la carte service on a couple of nights for around 30-35 hours a week.
You will enjoy working with a wide range of quality, fresh produce as an important part of our experienced team. Ideally you will have completed an apprenticeship and hold a trade qualification as a Chef, if you have studied commercial cookery 3 or 4 and have some prior experience, particularly in breakfast service you'll be in the running too.
If that sounds great to you then get in touch, if we think its a good fit, we'll be sure to do the same!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a chef?
- Which of the following culinary arts qualifications have you obtained?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a chef apprenticeship?
- What appeals to you about the casual Chef vacancy at the Ivory Tavern?
- Have you done breakfast service in your prior work history anywhere?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.