What we are seeking
Catering Industries are seeking a Casual Catering Assistant to work at our client's aged care facilities located in Woy Woy and Erina, Central Coast, NSW.
Why work with Catering Industries?
Catering Industries is an Australian & family owned and operated business with 40 years of knowledge, experience and excellence in the industry. We understand the importance of work/ life balance, working as a team and providing top quality food and services. Our core values of Care, Commitment, Integrity & Trust underpin our practices, and are the standards that we expect from our employees.
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive hourly rate plus penalty loadings as per Hospitality Award. You will also receive comprehensive training to perform your role in a satisfactory manner. You will have access to our Staff Benefits program where you have access to over 100+ retail discounts!
- Casual Catering Assistant Shifts are available Monday - Sunday
- Shift times dependant on site requirements
- A current Australian Federal Police check
- 2021 Flu Vaccination Certificate or proof
- COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
Skills and Experience
- Hospitality & Aged care experience is desirable
- Reliable transport
- Reliable, punctual and a team player
- Able to follow workplace health & safety procedures and complete food safety logs
- Ability to multi-task and perform work within deadlines
- Empathy and respect towards aged care residents, staff and clients.
- The ability to support the chefs and the team in a busy kitchen.
Your day to day responsibilities will include (Full Training Provided!)
- Provide meal service to elderly residents with a positive attitude and care
- Cleaning of serveries and kitchen area
- Adhering to and completing food safety/quality assurance documents
- Washing dishes in the main kitchen and plating of meals
- Preparing salads and sandwiches in the main kitchen
- Function set up and clear down
- Assist the Chef and Chef Manager as required in preparation of food/beverages
- Food, coffee and tea service
Please no agencies.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a catering assistant?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.