Project & Change Manager
Project & Change Manager (Maternity Relief)
The Regional Investment Corporation (RIC) is a corporate Commonwealth entity that encourages growth, investment and resilience in Australia’s rural and regional communities by delivering the Commonwealth’s farm business concessional loans.
A great opportunity has arisen at The RIC for a full time Project & Change Manager to join the Transformation & Engagement Team on a temporary 12 month Maternity Relief contract and provide hands-on project management of a number of initiatives within the RIC’s Transformation Program, and overall Change Management oversight of all initiatives.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, positive and energetic, with high level analytical skills and an agile mindset. Ultimately, we want somehow who is energised by change!
As the Project & Change Manager you will be responsible for
- building and managing relationships with a range of internal stakeholders involved in the Transformation program, including the Senior Leadership team
- developing change management plans around all transformation initiatives and ensuring impacted users are supported
- work with stakeholders to develop a Change Impact Assessments, identifying impacted groups, the required engagement approach, and level of team-member support is required
- defining the change adoption approach for all initiative
- work with project teams to develop and communicate change approach including why change happening, how success will be measured
- develop training packs and facilitate training workshops, tracking benefits realisation / adoption following roll-out.
- providing project management support for a range of initiatives across the Transformation program
- manage end to end project delivery from supporting requirements gathering through to benefits realisation
- defining what is in scope and rallying stakeholders and core team members to ensure deliverables are met
- working in partnership with IT, CX and business partners to achieve agreed customer and commercial outcomes
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Hands on experience working in agile cross functional project delivery teams, with demonstrated experience delivering projects utilising Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience as a Change Analyst with qualification in change management (PROSCI or equivalent)
- Experience working in an environment with continuous delivery and a focus on deploying new technologies
- Ability to organise and participate effective in agile ceremonies such as discovery, inception, iteration planning meeting, stand-up, showcase & retrospective
For this position we offer:
- $111,843 to $144,738 per annum + Superannuation
- Normally 36.75 hours per week
- Flexible work options will be considered
Applications Close: 5/12/2021
The RIC has the right to interview for this position prior to the closing date.
The RIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering a diverse, safe and flexible workplace that values differences, supports inclusiveness and encourages all employees regardless of gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or caring responsibilities, to achieve their potential. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Where additional candidates are found suitable from this round of recruitment a talent list or pool may be created for filling any similar permanent or temporary roles that may become vacant over the next twelve months.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.