About the Role
A great opportunity for an experienced HR Coordinator to work in a fast paced, supportive team environment, and to help drive business success. Reporting to the HR Manager the successful candidate will be working closely with the Operations team and collaboratively with Senior employees, Stakeholders and Safety & Compliance Teams to strengthen relationships and provide support for all day-to-day HR matters. Having experience with Recruitment, HRIS systems and the ability to multi-task with a proactive driven attitude this role offers a chance to grow and thrive in a dynamic work environment. Flexible and Work From home options available for the selected candidate.
- Work closely with the Operations Team on workforce and people management
- Identify and execute employee training needs
- Support the Operations Team with employee planning, performance management, dispute resolution and staff engagement
- Preparation and presentation of data, compiling reports for both internal and external stakeholders
- Provide driven and motivated support with all HR matters
- Assist with annual performance reviews for all Full-time employees
- Recruitment of Operational employees as well as traffic control employees, including onboarding and delivery of inductions for both company and projects
- Revision of current onboarding process
- Manage the internal HRIS onboarding system for all staff and maintain accurate records and documentation
- Assist with employee disciplinary matters, complaints and issues that arise
- Assist with actioning Employee wellbeing programs
- Work collaboratively with Senior employees, Stakeholders, Operations Team, Compliance and Safety Teams
This role would suit an experienced ‘all-round’ HR Generalist who is familiar and confident with Recruitment and HRIS systems, strong knowledge, and execution of the employee life cycle. With a keen eye for detail and strong organisational skills, this role would suit an individual looking for a challenging and exciting role with flexible working hours in a friendly and supportive environment.
Skills and Experience
- HR Qualification and/or relevant industry experience
- Minimum 3 yrs. experience in Front line worker or Allied Industry
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience with recruitment
- HRIS knowledge
About the Company
As an industry leader and expert in the traffic management industry, Retro Traffic has been operating in NSW for the last 30 years, with genuine success and an enviable reputation. Renowned for their professionalism, great work ethic, and team culture, this organisation has the latest equipment across their sites, great uniforms, and a strong focus on wellbeing for their employees and the communities they work in. Having also built new partnerships with key infrastructure players on iconic projects in Sydney and NSW, this business has huge plans for further growth over the next 5 years and are now looking for a driven and experienced HR Coordinator to help them get there.
- Flexible WFH with up to 2 days available
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources coordinator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.