After multiple years of successful delivery TENEO have expanded operations to W.A. Bored of just being a number? TENEO is seeking for expressions of interest from motivated and experienced Project Engineers to join our team as we continue with our strategy of being Australia’s first choice provider for the delivery of large-scale containment solutions. A great time to join a small team at the very start of operations here in WA.
Teneo are Australia’s leading environmental containment specialists, with over 40 years’ experience developing and implementing quality solutions for the waste, oil and gas, mining, and water industries. We specialise in providing clients a complete containment solution with the in-house capability and equipment to deliver earthworks, civil construction, project management and geomembrane supply and installation.
The Project Engineer role will support the Senior Project Engineer and work with our team to ensure the design and delivery of works are to Teneo’s and the clients standards.
About the role:
These roles will attract a range of experienced Civil Engineers from Graduate to Senior and will generally:
- Be responsible for the compilation of Manufacture Data Reports (MDR)
- Manage the collection of civil earthworks and lining data
- Perform inspections on-site
- Verify compliance of works with the technical specifications
- Coordination of works, updating weekly programs
- Produce and/or interpret civil engineering designs
- Provide technical advice to team members and stakeholders
- Set out survey and measurement of works
- Build and maintain relationships with clients/stakeholders
- Maintain records to ensure continuity of quality accreditation
- Assist with the drafting of proposals and quotes
- Packaging of technical data submissions to designers and clients.
- Civil/Structural Engineering Degree (recognised by Engineers Australia)
- Proven construction experience in a contracting or mining environment
- Experience across bulk earth works, landfill waste management or HDPE lining is highly regarded
- A team player, who can work autonomously and be trusted to deliver
- Valid Construction White Card and Driver’s License
- Willing to work a FIFO 2/1 roster
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary and flexible remuneration package for the right candidate
- Family friendly company with a great working culture
If you are interested in developing your career with an industry leader in its field and a national organisation that combines innovative solutions with a can-do attitude to tackle even the most difficult projects, apply today.
Please no agency referrals
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.