Catering Industries Pty Ltd is a leading provider of contracted hospitality services (catering, cleaning and laundry) to Australia's health and aged care, education, government, corporate and resources sector. We currently employ over 1,500 personnel engaged in various operations nationally.
About the role
We are seeking a dedicated Chef to manage the entire food services operation at our client's aged care facility in Goulburn, NSW.
This role has an immediate start date!
*Relocation and Rental costs considered*
- Tuesday - Saturdays
- 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Daily managing of staff & kitchen operations
- Staff rosters, monitoring timesheets, ordering, stock control, budgeting & menu planning
- Ensure compliance with Food Safety regulations and aged care HACCP standards
- Liaising with residents and client management
Key Attributes of Candidate:
- Previous Aged Care Experience and/or Head Chef/Chef Manager experience is highly beneficial
- Trade qualification (Certificate III or higher)
- Basic computer skills (online ordering, rostering, emails, invoice upload etc.)
- Ability to teach and lead the team through daily operations
- Ability to manage texture modified diets
Benefits and perks
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive hourly rate plus penalty loadings. You will also receive comprehensive training to perform your role in a satisfactory manner.
Staff Benefits program where you will have access to over 100+ retail discounts!
Why work with Catering Industries?
We are a family owned and operated business where our people are our backbone and it's their passion and dedication that has attributed to our substantial organic growth over the past 40 years. We emphasize a culture of service excellence, where our core values of CARE, COMMITMENT, INTEGRITY & TRUST are expected of all employees.
*The successful applicant must have their current Flu Shot, COVID-19 Vaccine and provide a current Federal Police Check certificate, or be willing to apply for one.*
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.