Australian Clinical Labs was created through the merger of Healthscope, St John of God and Perth Pathology. Through the long term relationships with these organisations and our public hospital contacts, Clinical Labs is now the leading provider of Hospital/Specialist pathology services in Australia. Australian Clinical Labs is now the leading provider of Hospital/Specialist Pathology services in Australia. With 88 accredited pathology laboratories and over 1020 collection centres, we have a strong footprint across Australia.
Australian Clinical Labs has newly become a publicly listed organisation with strong growth aspirations, this is a place for someone who wants to help us in transitioning to a market leader. We currently have vacancies for Casual COVID Administration staff to join our team across Victoria. Hours of work will cover all 7 days varying from 8am - 10pm. Overtime rates will apply on weekends and after hours.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Accurately record information relating to patients and specimens
- Attend to paperwork and associated clerical duties to ensure all details are correct
- Compliance and adherence with policies and procedures, and Workplace Health and Safety procedures;
- Fully compliant with COVID-19 based work health and safety practises.
- Full PPE will be provided
- Ability to work alone and participate as part of the team.
To be considered for these roles, you must possess:
- Previous experience working in health care settings
- A valid Driver's License
- Ability to communicate effectively with the collections team and patients
- Ability to wear all necessary PPE, including N95 masks.
Australian Clinical Labs is an equal opportunities employer, we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs.
As a healthcare provider, Clinical Labs requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against COV-19. If successful, we will ask for proof of immunisation accordingly for our records.
You will also be required to undergo probity checks as part of the recruitment process including police check and licence check. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.