The role of a Sales Personal Assistant is to actively prospect for new business and improve the efficiency and performance of the sales agent. The Sales Personal Assistant will do this by providing superior personal and administrative sales support.
· Undertake sales tasks relating to the sale of properties including: prospecting, maintaining listings (including sales files), participating in open for inspections and auctions
· Complete prospecting tasks to generate appraisals and listing opportunities
· Undertake marketing activities for the sales of a property, including, liasing with editorial writers and photographers, coordination of letter drops
· Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
· Prepare necessary sales documentation (authorities, contracts, comparables etc) in line with company policies and the relevant legislation
· Manage internal company customer relationship databases
· Maintain and update listings of available properties
· Represent your hockingstuart office at local community functions and networking events.
· Achieve and report to management on set Key Performance Indicators
· Attend all internal training and meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
· Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as relevant legislation (Estate Agents Act, Sale of Land Act, Australian Consumer Law).
Key selection criteria
· Demonstrated knowledge of the real estate market
· Sales knowledge and experience desirable
· Understanding of legal requirements and obligations pertaining to the Australian Consumer Law, Estate Agents Act and Sale of Land Act.
Knowledge and skills
· Interpersonal Skills – Ability to build rapport with others in order to understand issues and suggest courses of action appropriate to their needs
· Computer Skills - Understand and apply computer skills to word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and relevant database functions
· Organisational Awareness - Use an understanding of organisational policies, process and business plan objectives to perform duties, organise work priorities, address issues in a consistent manner
· Service Excellence - Undertake work efficiently, focusing on client satisfaction and maintaining service quality despite time constraints while striving to exceed agreed service targets
· Operational Planning and Organising - Plan and review daily work and is flexible in meeting unforeseen circumstances while continuing to meet expectations.
· Drive and Commitment - Demonstrate commitment to the objectives of the work area and the organisation and show considerable drive and effort in achieving work targets
· Empathy and Cultural Awareness - Demonstrate an interest in and an appreciation of a range of different cultures and personalities and actively seek to understand and effectively address the issues and views of others in a diplomatic way
· Integrity - Instil mutual trust and confidence and behave in a fair and ethical manner towards others, demonstrating a sense of corporate responsibility and a commitment to real estate
· Relationship Building - Act confidently to quickly build rapport with others and provide a sound basis for productive relationships based on mutual trust and respect
· Well presented.
Agents Representative Course
The salary range for this position is set out in the Real Estate Industry Award 2010.
The business is committed to providing and maintaining a working environment which is safe and without risk to the health of its employees.
All appointments are subject to reference checks and criminal record checks.
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a current Real Estate Agent's licence?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.