- Highly successful Payment Solutions Technology Company
- Large A-grade client base – massive opportunities for growth
- Excellent OTE – inc base, super + uncapped comm
- Water-front Pyrmont location
Our client is a well-established Australian provider in the Payment Solutions industry. The company’s products and services are innovative in nature and help clients reduce the costs, risks, and lead times associated with enhancing and maintaining their digital payment solutions and security compliance.
Highly successful, this company is currently delivering innovative products and services to a portfolio of large, top-tier enterprise companies. The company continues to grow its revenue streams and its list of satisfied customers. In addition to which they are extremely well placed to expand as the demand for market leading cloud based Fin Tech services evolves.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work in the area of cloud based digital payment services.
This is an exciting sales position, in a high demand industry. Based at the beautiful Pyrmont office (amazing water views!) and reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will utilise your outstanding communication and consultative sales skills to drive new business development through the identification and development of leads and your ability to identify and present a solution, ultimately converting the sale and achieving profit growth targets. Your key target market is medium-large corporate enterprise business, typically presenting to C-Level Executives or Senior Management Teams.
You will be responsible for educating prospects and solution selling a range of innovative digital payment solutions / market leading services.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- A successful track record of New Business Development targeting med-large corporate enterprise is essential
- Experience within the Payment Solutions industry is ideal, however those with experience selling other technology solutions in the FinTech, SaaS or e-commerce field will also be considered
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills – able to present to senior executive level
- A well-structured, consultative approach to sales - needs and solutions focussed
- A high level of motivation and results orientation, able to identify sales opportunities and go after them!
- Able to work independently and take responsibility, a professional and credible approach
- A passion for technology and the desire to develop your career
- Tertiary qualifications and further study will be highly regarded but is not essential
- You must have a full driver’s licence and your own vehicle
- Join a well-established and financially secure business that is going places!
- Work in the high growth industry of the future – FinTech, SaaS, c-commerce, cloud based services
- Massive opportunities for growth – grow the business, grow your career! Innovate!
- Uncapped commission structure with accelerators!
- Beautiful water-front offices in Pyrmont
- Work with a small, dynamic and highly motivated team directly contributing to the success of the business
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.
Learn how to protect yourself here.
Learn how to protect yourself here.
Report this job ad