Are you looking for a rewarding role that:
- Allows you to grow with the company
- Offers you productive avenues to demonstrate your talents and expertise
- Gives you flexible working hours, with opportunity to work from home.
- Provides a positive and collaborative working environment
Then, look no further!
Your new company….
Cashflow Manager is an accounting SaaS provider that helps simplify everyday accounting for thousands of small and micro businesses (SMBs) across Australia and the UK. We passionately believe that SMBs play a vital role in our communities. Our mission is to fuel the growth of tomorrow’s organisations with simple, easy-to-use solutions that saves time, effort and money.
Your new role….
As the sole Graphic Designer, Marketing Assistant on our marketing team, you will have the opportunity express your talent and passion for graphic design through creating high quality digital and print artwork to impress and improve customer experience, as well as provide administrative support to the marketing team. Your informative, and inspirational content will contribute to building brand awareness, amplify user engagement and increase market presence. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this position requires you to execute a design brief and follow established brand guidelines, apply feedback or revisions, and deliver visually appealing creative within a set deadline.
Your responsibilities include….
- Create, edit, and produce digital and print artwork that is consistent with the organisation's brand, style and tone.
- Develop marketing collateral and illustrations for a variety of internal and external user touch points, including but not limited to our website, digital ads, social media channels, and emails.
- Work closely with the broader marketing team to design and develop graphics and layout for social and digital concepts, including but not limited to eBooks, printable invoices, and downloadable templates etc.
- Work with other internal teams to improve customer experience communications and develop assets for products and campaign activities.
- Design EDM templates and create and schedule emails.
- Create and test various graphic formats for different marketing channels
- Prepare key presentations for Cashflow Manager team members.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the Marketing team’s activities.
What you need to bring to the table….
- Skill and passion in graphic design and development with experience in web page functional and visual design, social media channels and digital advertising.
- Have experience developing and running email marketing campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, excel and PowerPoint.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Be confident in managing work from concept through to execution and be responsible for seeing projects through to the end.
- Excellent communication skills with a variety of stakeholders.
Essential Requirements for the role….
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in agency or similar.
- Experience with image editing software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva)
- Experience with Content Management Software, preferably WordPress
Preferred but not essential…
- A degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Photography and videography skills
- UX/UI skills highly regarded
What we will offer you in return….
- Flexible and fun working environment
- The opportunity to show your talent to succeed and grow
- An attractive salary package
- A convenient CBD location, directly across from tram and train station, and bus stops
- Opportunity to work in an incredible culture with supportive management and lively office atmosphere
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply now and take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
As part of your application, please submit your design portfolio, examples of your work & experience that demonstrates conceptual and creative thinking translated into design solutions. Incomplete applications, without examples of your previous work, will not be considered for shortlisting.
- Which of the following content management systems (CMS) do you have experience with?
- How many years of graphic design experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in design?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.