- Highly successful Payment Solutions Technology Company
- Large A-grade client base – massive opportunities for growth
- Excellent salary package – inc base, super + uncapped comm
- Water-front Pyrmont location
Our client is a well-established Australian provider in the Payment Solutions industry. The company’s products and services are innovative in nature and help clients reduce the costs, risks, and lead times associated with enhancing and maintaining their digital payment solutions and security compliance.
Highly successful, this company is currently delivering innovative products and services to a portfolio of large, top-tier enterprise companies. The company continues to grow its revenue streams and its list of satisfied customers. In addition to which they are extremely well placed to expand as the demand for market leading cloud based Fin Tech services evolves.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work in the area of cloud based digital payment services. Supporting the Sales Team, you will be responsible for:
- Gathering functional requirements, scoping solutions, facilitating and scoping workshops and designing solutions
- Gathering of customer requirements, ability to relate business problems to the technology teams, and communicate how technology provides business solutions back to the end customer
- Delivery of proposals to customers
- Assist in delivering demos competently, taking full ownership whilst working closely with the Sales Team
- Prepare high level and or detailed estimates for all sales engagement that you are working
- Working with the project managers and solution engineers when working on larger more complex opportunities
- Answer technical questions that the team or customer stakeholders might have
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- A proven track record in technical pre-sales in a Fintech or cloud based solution
- Tertiary qualifications in an IT/Tech related discipline
- A keen interest in technology and be willing to learn
- Demonstrated performance and comfort with presenting to groups
- Proven experience in building strong creditable business relationships
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Strategic thinker who can focus on the big opportunities and who will dig in to make it happen.
- The ability to manages for both the short term and long term, for positive ROI.
- Detail focused, executes with excellence and owns the outcome.
- Demonstrated ability to excel within an environment of change, and get going with little to no direction.
- Self motivated, tenacious and balanced individual who brings 'can do' motivation to work every day
- You must have a full driver’s licence and your own vehicle
- Join a well-established and financially secure business that is going places!
- Work in the high growth industry of the future – FinTech, SaaS, c-commerce, cloud based services
- Massive opportunities for growth – grow the business, grow your career! Innovate!
- Uncapped commission structure with accelerators!
- Beautiful water-front offices in Pyrmont
- Work with a small, dynamic and highly motivated team directly contributing to the success of the business
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have technical pre-sales experience?
Report this job advert
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.
Learn how to protect yourself here.
Learn how to protect yourself here.
Report this job ad