Cointree is a growing business with ambitious goals and a highly passionate team dedicated to using the latest technology, smart innovation, and providing exceptional customer service.
We are an Australian cryptocurrency exchange that helps traders trade in more than 160+ cryptocurrencies, with an easy-to-use platform, free devoted support, and exclusive patented trading ideas.
At Cointree, you will be working on the bleeding edge of .NET, Azure, and blockchain technology and play an integral role in shaping our future.
We are searching for like-minded people to join our developer team. It is a fantastic opportunity to work at a tech start-up that values fresh ideas, thinks creatively and differently to forge new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Our team is having a great time delivering the most sophisticated crypto-trading platform out there. We live and breathe crypto, love what we do, and are excited for this next chapter of growth.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, your key responsibilities will include:
- Integrate and develop our financial systems with blockchain currencies and banks
- Integration of user-facing elements and features
- Responsible for executing product maintenance as required
- Provide technical support to our customer support team as required
- Deliver code that is reusable, testable, and efficient
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- 2+ years of experience as a backend developer
- Proficient with Microsoft’s development stack (.NET Core, WebAPI, Azure, C#, SQL) and various frameworks.
- Experience in front-end frameworks such as Vue, React, or Angular is a bonus
- Experience developing cloud-native applications (desirable, trainging can be provided)
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases experiences preferred
- Knowledge of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application is preferred but not essential
- Desire to make the best trading platform out there
- Strong passion for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is always a bonus
Why join us?
- Competitive salary package, commensurate with your skills and experience
- Convenient South Eastern location - walking distance from public transport
- New office with a modern working environment and ergonomic workspace
- Opportunity to learn all things crypto in one of the fastest-growing industries
- A fun, supportive, and collaborative work culture
- A highly motivated team who believe in the work we complete
- Ongoing personalised development and training opportunities
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to take an exciting step into a fast-paced business experiencing growth, then apply by submitting your CV. Applicants must have full working rights to work in Australia to apply for this position.
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a .NET developer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.