Cointree is a growing business with ambitious goals and a highly passionate team dedicated to using the latest technology, smart innovation, and providing exceptional customer service.
We are an Australian cryptocurrency exchange that helps traders trade in more than 170+ cryptocurrencies, with an easy-to-use platform, free devoted support, and exclusive patented trading ideas.
Due to substantial business growth, we are seeking a full-time Senior Xamarin Developer to make a significant contribution to our Engineering team based in Melbourne’s South East Suburbs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a growing company that values fresh ideas, creativity, individuality, and passion for forging new paths in a rapidly evolving industry.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for:
- Provide guidance on technical architecture, coding, and libraries
- Work with a focus on security-focused
- Work with an engaged dynamic group of people focused on delivering great products which solve real problems
- Take ownership of delivery to drive project to completion
Skills / Qualifications:
- 2+ years of commercial experience developing using Xamarin for both Apple and Android devices.
- 4+ Years programming, preferably C#
- Strong, demonstrable experience developing high performance and app store optimised applications
- Experience integrating into REST Services, WebSocket experience a bonus.
- Familiarity with JWT authentication and authorisation
Why join us?
- Competitive salary package, commensurate with your skills and experience
- Convenient South Eastern location - walking distance from public transport
- New office with a modern working environment and ergonomic workspace
- Opportunity to learn all things crypto in one of the fastest-growing industries
- A fun, supportive, and collaborative work culture
- A highly motivated team who believe in the work we complete
- Ongoing personalised development and training opportunities
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to take an exciting step into a fast-paced business experiencing growth, then apply by submitting your CV. Applicants must have full working rights to work in Australia to apply for this position.
- Have you worked in a role which requires C# development experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Xamarin Developer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.