Direct Freight Express is a nationwide family owned & operated Company with over 25 years experience in Road Transport. We currently have over 2200 employees across 55 locations and owe our growth to our dedication to customer focus, innovation and service.
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team as soon as possible:
Role: C- Class or MR Parcel Pickup and Delivery Driver
Location: Hobart, TAS
Expected Hours of Work: Mon- Fri: 6.30AM - 3:00PM (40 HOURS PER WEEK)
The position will include duties such as but will not be limited to:
- Perform 40-50 deliveries (general freight) daily, some of which will be hand unloaded
- 1-3 scheduled pickups per day
- Safely operate and conduct vehicle checks of your assigned C-Class/MR vehicle
- Maintain all freight, parcels and documentation.
- Minimum C- Class drivers licence , MR MANUAL Licence (Desirable)
- Multi drop exp. in a similar company (minimum 12 months)
- LF Forklift Licence (Desirable)
- No more than 6 demerit points accumulated on licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical, including D & A test
- Be prepared to provide a current licence history report for the previous five years
- Able to provide at least two employment references
- Onsite and free parking
- Paid overtime (Penalty rates)
- Great security and stability with our rapidly growing company
- Receive pay weekly, and on time
- Free access to our employee assistance program.
Fit the above criteria or would like to start your career in transport? APPLY NOW via SEEK!
CURRENTLY ONLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WHO HOLD PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have the opportunity
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Pickup and Delivery Driver?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.